This section of the website provides useful information and resources on Movelat to GPs, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with pain and inflammation. It aims to help you make considered treatment recommendations and enable patients to be active again.
Please click on the relevant link below for information on how you can make the most of Movelat with your patients.
You are now entering the Movelat.co.uk healthcare professional website, this is intended for UK healthcare professional use only. If you would like to continue please confirm that you are a healthcare professional.
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at http://www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. Adverse events should also be reported to Genus Pharmaceuticals on 01484 842217
1. Movelat Relief Cream/Gel SmPC, 2009.
2. Frahm et al. Topical treatment of acute sprains. BJCP 1993;47:321-322.
3. NICE CG177 osteoarthritis: Care and management in adults.
4. Movelat Relief Cream/Gel Prescribing Information Sept 2014.
5. Based on RRSPs of Movelat® 40g and 80g vs Voltarol Emulgel P 30g, 50g and 100g – C+D price list, September 2014.
6. C+D price list, September 2014.